Monday, June 25, 2012

OPEN FOR BUSINESS - 2012 Super Saturdays

I am getting loads of inquiries for new orders and everyone seems to be confused about how to place an order and what items are available this year.  Here are the answers:

  • YES!  We are open and ready to take your order!  All of the projects offered in 2011 are still being offered in 2012.  I am working on some new projects but my day job and just plain LIFE keep getting in my way.  I will have them up as soon as possible.  In the meantime, I can basically do anything. If you see something you like on another site, send me a picture and I will let you know what I am able to do as well as quote a price.
  • Placing an order is EASY!  Just email me what you are looking for at orders@windmilllettering.com.  My name is Pam. Provide as much detail as you possibly can in your email.  I will respond to your message within 24 hours with an invoice.  Once the invoice is paid, I am usually able to get your order out the door within 2 - 4 days.  Of course, that all depends on how many orders I have before yours.  I can always quote you a timeline though.
Oh, and don't forget to check out our other blog. www.windmilllettering.blogspot.com.  There are some older items there I am happy to do any of those kits as well.

We are looking forward to a busy season.  Let us help you make your Super Saturday a success!  Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment